The Executive Committee (EC) is the group responsible for the financial, administrative and artistic strategy of the Foundation, under the guidelines set forth by the Board of Trustees.
The EC will be comprised of a minimum of three members and a maximum of 20, all appointed by the Board.
Candidates may be recommended by the Board (or any member), by other members of the committee or on their own initiative. The members of the EC will be accepted by simple majority and will have 10 working days to accept the position.
The EC will elect a President, Vice President and Secretary, who will be appointed for a period of five years, renewable for periods of equal duration.
Any individual or legal entity, including public or private entities or institutions of any type, may be members of the EC. Possible members of the EC are appointed persons representing the City Council of Terrassa, the Generalitat de Catalunya and the Diputación de Barcelona.
The members of the EC do receive any salary for their contributions but will be reimbursed for any expenses incurred while working for the committee.
The Executive Committee will be responsible for the following:
• To know and enforce the financial budgets and artistic plans for the upcoming three years.
• Deliberate and agree on a proposal by the General Director to determine the organizational chart and the regulations concerning the internal, administrative and accounting organization.
• Receive and analyze management reports by the General Director.
• Approve artistic activities proposed by the Artistic Committee.
• Perform tasks assigned by the Board of Trustees.
• The other powers indicated in these statutes and those that are expressly requested by the Board of Trustees, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.